Thursday, August 20, 2009

Just Friends?

Honestly, I was not sold on the herald of WebQuests.

They sound great. Lots of potential, although also lots of effort and time. And while that is not necessarily a bad....Okay yes it is!

Again I will stress time is of the essence and this time I am not saying it in light of our pending doom, but rather in comparison to all the previous technologies I have looked at. I recall making several inferences to how some of them are ideal for time efficiency and resource management.

Moreover, WebQuests appear to be relatively new on the scene of the e-world so it probably has a fair quantity of growth to do.

I probably sound impatient. I'm not. But my learners are!

There may be a time and place for WebQuests, just in my opinion neither are now.

No comments:

Post a Comment